Shifon is full of oils, waxes and emollients. It is smooth,
silky, has a natural skin color and lacks perfume.
Features and Benefits :
Natural ingredients
A long lasting effect on the lips
Soft, Satin feel.
Hydrating and reduces dryness and lip peel. I love to use
Shifon with my Ali Hamylton lipsticks.When I apply Shifon, I get the balm feel, stays that way for
about 10 minutes and when it sets, it doesn't feel like you need to reapply. Not
being a lip balm user. I love what Shifon has done to my lips. They feel soft
and pouting and I actually feel my pout has increased. My lip balm is
moisturizing, and although I don't have a problem with my lips, I do feel
however, with constant use my lips have improved. I must add, the balm is
unisex and safe for the whole family. Visit today, get more information at Ali Hamylton Cosmetics.
No comments:
Post a Comment